|Do not open Turnitin in multiple tabs or browser windows. Only use one browser tab to interact with Turnitin.|
This guide explains how to move between different QuickMark sets in Feedback Studio.
Access Control Panel
1. From your course’s Control Panel, expand the Course Tools section and click on Turnitin Assignments.
Locate Turnitin Assignment
2. Click on the name of the Turnitin Assignment in question.
Turnitin Assignment Inbox
3. You will be taken to the Assignment Inbox, where you should see a list of submissions made by students on the course. Click on the pencil icon to open a paper in the Feedback Studio view. If you have already entered a mark for a submission, this mark will be shown in place of the pencil icon.
4. The selected paper will be opened in the Feedback Studio view. The blue buttons in the side panel denote the online marking tools.
5. The QuickMarks button will show you your QuickMarks pane, where you can select QuickMarks, or move between different QuickMark sets.
Current QuickMark set
6. The current QuickMark set is shown in the drop down menu at the top of the QuickMark area. This usually defaults to ‘Commonly Used’. You can change the currently selected QuickMark set by using this drop down menu to choose a different set.
7. The main pane in the QuickMark side panel displays the QuickMarks in the currently selected set (so in the example above it is showing all of the QuickMarks in the ‘Commonly Used’ set.
8. If you click on any of the QuickMarks, the text of the QuickMark will appear in the lower part of the side panel.