Guest lecturer agreement form

If you have someone external to the University presenting and being either streamed or recorded, please fill out this guest consent form and send it to legal services.

Article Attachments

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Contact ServiceLine
If you can't find the answer you're looking for create a ticket at ServiceLine and we will be able to help