Enrolling onto a Blackboard course with a direct link
- Follow the link to enter the Blackboard course.
- Select +Enrol from the left-hand menu
- You may be asked to enter an access code – this will be given to you by the course instructor if needed.
- Select Submit.
- Select OK.
Finding a self-enrol Blackboard course without a direct link
If you are given the name of the course, you can search for it in Blackboard and enrol.
Go to you Courses page and select Course Catalogue from the top right
- From the Blackboard Home Page, select the link to Courses tab at the top of the page
- Type the Course Name into the Course Search box and select Go.
- Select on the downward pointing arrow next to the course ID.
- Select enrol and then submit
- You will now be enrolled on the course and the course will appear in your My Courses list. You will not have to complete the self-enrol process again.