This page gives you specific instructions on what to do if you have recorded into your “My Folder”, but need the recording to be available to your students in Blackboard.
- Ensure that your Blackboard course is provisioned. One instructor has to do this on each course each year.
- Open the Panopto admin website (and sign in via Blackboard if asked to).
- Select “My Folder” in the left-hand menu.
- Tick the boxes next to the sessions you want to move.
- Select the ‘Move’ button.
- From the drop-down list, start typing the name of your course. You will see folders with an eight character name and a longer course folder that includes a year. Choose the folder with the long name and this year’s academic year within it.
- Finally, select the large green ‘Move’ button that appears.
If you have not made any changes to your Blackboard / Panopto folder permissions, the video is immediately available to your students.